Saturday, March 15, 2008

Blogging Hiatus, New Post, Old Food


I am certain there must be some statistic regarding the amount of time a food blogger blogs. For example, 1 in 5 food bloggers post three times then forget all about their endeavor.
So...
the last time I posted was in November. November!!! That's a third of a year that's gone by! Time flies. F.L.I.E.S.
My lack of posting was not for the lack of things to post. Other things have simply found my time. Here, this lovely Saturday
afternoon, I will play a little bit of catch up.

This is a whole wheat german chocolate cake I made for my mom's birthday in December. It was disappointing, honestly. The wheatiness overshadowed the other flavors.
Sorry Mom.

Looks good though, right?
Note to self: play around with recipes in spare time...not for people's birthdays.

No comments: